• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cant figure out how to download music!?!?

Mikalynn

Lurker
Nov 14, 2009
I am extrememly new to this forum, or really any forum. But... I bought the HTC Droid Eris a few days ago and I absolutely love it. I came from a regular EnV, so Im new to the touch screen/smartphone thing. Im still learning all the tricks and bells n whistles about it. BUT I am having a small problem.. I cant seem to download music off the Amazon MP3 app that is already on the phone. I have made myself an Amazon account and put in all the info... with cc numbers and all.. but it still wont let me. Another question.... is there any good apps out there to download free music.. or music that will hit your verizon account??

( Just for your info.. I am horrible with computers.. I cant even load my own ipod, so keep that in mind) =) Thanks in advance for any help or advice!!!

Mika

I personaly don't load music onto my phone anymore. I use Pandora for free due to the fact that whatever mood I'm in at the time I just select the artist/genre I want to hear and it does a great job of streaming the music to my phone. Slacker is very similar from what I have been told but I haven't used it.

Upvote 0
I personaly don't load music onto my phone anymore. I use Pandora for free due to the fact that whatever mood I'm in at the time I just select the artist/genre I want to hear and it does a great job of streaming the music to my phone. Slacker is very similar from what I have been told but I haven't used it.

And Pandora is just like the Radio, correct??

And can you also tell me if you can delete an App that you downloaded and how?

Upvote 0
Ok well Ill just do that then cause I dont want to slow my phone down... and that Amazon thing is just being ********. I will download that Pandora.. I did however, download the last.fm the other day, but I dont like how it is set up. So that would be the app I would delete if possible. Thank you for your quick reply!! :D

Upvote 0

How does this work with respect to my Verizon data email plan? If I am not connected to WIFI and the phone is connected via G3, will my allowed minutes be deducted or does this usage fall under my data / email plan that I subscribed to? The data plan I have is the 29.99.

Thanks in advance

Mark

Upvote 0
How does this work with respect to my Verizon data email plan? If I am not connected to WIFI and the phone is connected via G3, will my allowed minutes be deducted or does this usage fall under my data / email plan that I subscribed to? The data plan I have is the 29.99.

Thanks in advance

Mark

If you are referring to Pandora, it will fall under your data plan, not your allocated voice minutes...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones