Can't find a ROM

Last Updated:

1. RunningOnEmpty

RunningOnEmpty Active Member This Topic's Starter

I'm looking for blackdroids ultimate droid ROM. Specifically version 4.0.1. The newer versions have some features I'm not really interested in.

All of the links I've found don't seem to work =[

If anyone has a working link to his ROM's that would be great. I've looked everywhere though and I did find one site with links to his stuff, but got a 404 not found error on all of them.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. RunningOnEmpty

Anyone?

3. nypuertorcn23

nypuertorcn23 Member

Umm,im taking your saying 4.0.1 because it isnt a ese53 version(meaning its not a 2.1 official rom)? the only i see is from v7.8 of the ese53 build created by blackdroid.Im not gonna post the link yet seeing as it might go against the whole "do not post links" thing....unless one of the moderators could say otherwise:confused:

4. RunningOnEmpty

Would you be able to pm it to me?

I just want to try it out I've heard its better than pete's ROM. Don't know cause the only custom ROM I've ever used was DroidMod. But none of the links that I'm finding work =[

5. bugeyeblue

bugeyeblue Well-Known Member

Search youtube for the channel "Droidreview". He has a link for 7.8 posted in the "more info" spot on one of his most recent reviews, which also shows how to install it. It's a nice step-by-step with the link provided for the rom.

6. stedrocklp

stedrocklp Well-Known Member

Even if it has options you may not want the roms, not only from BD, that have an ese53 base are much more stable and very quick. I would recommend using a newer rom of you liking. You can find all of BD's latest HERE. I agree, use 7.8 or the new V8 they have been absolutely flawless for me not one FC ever and very fast.