Can't find a Sandisk 16 gig micro SD class 6 anywhere - Help!

Last Updated:

1. coercri

coercri Member This Topic's Starter

I'm looking for a SANDISK MICRO SD CLASS 6, but I cannot find them anywhere.

Please could someone push me in the right direction (I'm UK based).

Many Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Duncs

Duncs Well-Known Member

coercri likes this.
  3. coercri

Thanks for that, I had a problem with Transcend when I brought my current 8 gig card, I couldnt get it to work with my phone, so returned it and got a Sandisk Class 6 (but they sent a class 4, but Sandisks class 4 specs was as fast as the specs for a class 6) - anyway that was the reason for wanting to go with a Sandisk, I may have to go with that if no one else can help.

Did it work OK for you?

4. Jaffa

Jaffa Well-Known Member

There is a thread somewhere that compares different classes id SD cards, with different transfer speeds using different file sizes, and the difference was not that great, buy a class 4, they work similarly

5. Duncs

Duncs Well-Known Member

Hi coercri the card has worked perfectly for me so far in my Hero, it shows the correct amount of free space and is definitly much faster to transfer music to in usb mode than the standard card. All i did when it arrived was rip it out the packaging and put it straight in the phone and then used the phone to re-format the card. I can understand why you are nervous to try them again and personally i would have rather gone with sandisc but i just couldnt find them anywhere so i took a leap of faith and so far have not been disappointed :)

6. coercri

Thanks for the info, I may go with that one then.