Can't find custom wallpaper on SD cardSupport

Last Updated:

1. Grad

Grad Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have created some custom wallpaper and uploaded it to my SD card, but it is not showing up at all when I look for it in the Gallery application. I tried putting the wallpaper in my DCIM photos area, and I also created a Wallpaper folder and put them in there. Still can't get the images to show up at all. They are the correct size and are saved as jpeg files in Photoshop.

What should I do?

Advertisement
  2. cedjunior

cedjunior Well-Known Member

That is weird. When I put my wallpaper file on my SD card, I just put it in the root folder and it was right there in the gallery when I tried to find it. I also used jpeg, but I only used MS Paint (win7 version) to edit the files.

3. Grad

Grad Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Doesn't work for me. The only way I can get them to work is to browse to them using Astro File Manage, then longpress and select "set as" wallpaper. The REALLY strange thing is if I set the photo as normal wallpaper it makes me crop in on the photo even though it is already the correct size. If I set it as a Flickie HD wallpaper then it works just fine. Very backwards and very unintuitive.