Can't find "Dark Meadow: The Pact" on google play app. but only on the site

Last Updated:

1. blaaaa

blaaaa Active Member

I was looking for a new game to download and found
    "Dark Meadow: The Pact"

Looking forward to downloading it I went to the google play app and just couldn't find the game. I can find it only on the desktop site of google play.

should I be worried about a fraud ?

the game has over 100.000 download, great reviews and the usual one star reviews about the in-game purchase system but nothing suspicious.

So I'm just being paranoid and should download the game using the desktop user agent on a android browser right ?

Thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. Hadron

Hadron Well-Known Member Contributor

Try logging in on the desktop site. Does it then tell you that the app is not compatible with your device? If so, that's why you cannot see it on the app on your device.

I've just looked on the web version of the Play Store and it says that it's only for Tegra 3 devices.
    blaaaa likes this.
  3. blaaaa

blaaaa Active Member

Bummer... and I just hoped someone will tell me I'm paranoid :p
    Being serious for a second. I can't see any thing that implies that my device is not compatible but it does sounds reasonable.

you don't think that something bad can happen to my tablet if I just try right ?

Thanks for the replay "Hadron"
  4. Hadron

Hadron Well-Known Member Contributor

I don't think anything bad will happen. But I suspect you just won't be able to download it: my guess is that when you log in to the Play Store on the web it will tell you that the app is incompatible with your device and not let you install it.

My phone meets the minimum OS version requirements, but it shows up as incompatible for me, which I expect is the chipset.
    blaaaa likes this.
  5. blaaaa

blaaaa Active Member

Your right... to bad.
    I now noticed that I wasn't signed in and this is why I didn't see the incompatible notice before

Thanks for your time.
  6. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

It's a shame its only supported for tegra 3 devices.

Looks like a killer game too.

DS