Can't find my backup

Last Updated:

1. bonerdroid

bonerdroid Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all. I'm new here. I'm not sure if this is something to worry about, but if it is, HELP!

The other day, I installed the cyanogen mod on my phone. Before I installed it, I backed up my system. But now I can't find my backup. I'm having no problems with it. It's running smoothly and all, but with the 2.1 backup getting released soon, I'm wondering if it's necessary to roll back my phone to the pre-cyanogen stage. If I do, how can I do it? I'm perfectly happy leaving my phone as is, if that's okay, or, do I NEED to update it. Obviously, I'm rooted and all. Is there any other details you may need to help me? Just ask.
    Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. bonerdroid

badump bump.

please!

3. bonerdroid

Let me rephrase the question.....

Do I need the 2.1 upgrade if I'm already using the cyanogen mod? If so, do I need to reload 2.0.1 back on to my phone? If I DO, how should I go about doing it without a backup?

4. stedrocklp

stedrocklp Well-Known Member

If you already have the cyanogen mod than going back to 2.0.1 and updating wont give you anything you dont already have. I have read that they have updated the phone radio (not like am/fm) but I'm not sure if that makes a large difference. If you wanted to go back and dont have a backup, you would would need to DL RSDlite and reflash an SBF file. I would advise you to wait for the Dev's to pick it apart and see if its any different than the ESE53 we are already running. Find whats included in the update and read the list, I can almost guarantee you will read it and say " oh I already have all that".

bonerdroid likes this.