• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cant find photos help!!

Summer Rae

Lurker
Dec 13, 2012
So I had a Galaxy s2 4g epic touch and i dropped it and my screen broke and i cant see anything anymore even though its turned on. So I transferred my memory card which I have had from my past three phones evo, evo 3d, samsung galaxy s2. I put it into my new samsung galaxy s2 and none of my photos or videos from my previous galaxy s2 where there only the ones from my evo and evo 3d is there any way to get them back or are they gone? I really want them all back help!!

+1; However, if you can't see the screen, it may be a bit difficult to get the phone into USB mode in order for the internal storage to show up on your PC; Connect your USB cable; wait for a beep and tap about 1 inch up from the bottom of the screen in the center. Then tap about a half inch up from that near the left center of the screen. Photos/videos should be stored under the a folder named: DMCI

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones