Cant find saved fileGeneral

Last Updated:

1. gambit2318

gambit2318 New Member

I just got the eris today downloaded skyfire and am trying to install adobe flash 9 but cant find the file to do it all i get is install_flash_player_osx_ub.dmg then save it but i dont know where it is. Can anyone help?

Advertisement
  2. Shnuddy

Shnuddy Well-Known Member

You need to use a file manager like Astro.
  3. TheAtheistReverend

TheAtheistReverend Anybody want a peanut? VIP Member

Doesn't it save to your sd card? In the downloads folder?
  4. erisuser1

erisuser1 Well-Known Member

OS/X = an operating system for Macs
    .dmg = Disk iMaGe file (again, for Macs)

That won't work on your Android phone. If you were downloading in order to install it to your Mac, then you drag it to your Applications folder (on the Mac) to install it.

I think that is an answer to a question you didn't ask.

I'm 100% sure there is a PDF reader application on the phone - I just finished a test run of reverting to stock OTA-2.1, and its in the pre-installed apps. Can't remember if 1.5 had one or not, but a couple of the free File Manager apps (Linda File Manager, ES File Manager) have primitve PDF file readers iirc.

As far as the question that you asked, look in the /downloads folder of the SD card using a file manager app - or mount the SD card to your PC and look from there.

eu1
  5. bkratzer83

bkratzer83 Well-Known Member

for one you can not install flash on your phone android does not support it yet unless you have a nexus one or moto droid since they are capable of running android 2.2 which will have flash 10.1 us eris owners will be left behind once again plus your phone comes with a htc flash lite for websites that are optimized for mobile viewing that include flash