• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cant find saved file

I just got the eris today downloaded skyfire and am trying to install adobe flash 9 but cant find the file to do it all i get is install_flash_player_[SIZE=+1]osx[/SIZE]_ub.[SIZE=+1]dmg[/SIZE] then save it but i dont know where it is. Can anyone help?

OS/X = an operating system for Macs
.dmg = Disk iMaGe file (again, for Macs)

That won't work on your Android phone. If you were downloading in order to install it to your Mac, then you drag it to your Applications folder (on the Mac) to install it.

I think that is an answer to a question you didn't ask.

I'm 100% sure there is a PDF reader application on the phone - I just finished a test run of reverting to stock OTA-2.1, and its in the pre-installed apps. Can't remember if 1.5 had one or not, but a couple of the free File Manager apps (Linda File Manager, ES File Manager) have primitve PDF file readers iirc.

As far as the question that you asked, look in the /downloads folder of the SD card using a file manager app - or mount the SD card to your PC and look from there.

eu1

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones