1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Can't find What the doodle!?

Last Updated:

1. phirewire110

phirewire110 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have the Sprint HTC Hero with latest firmware update.
    I recently became interested in the game, What the doodle!? and I cannot find it in the market.
    I searched under many search terms.

Can anyone help?

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Try scanning this QR code below using a Barcode scanning app and hopefully it will take you straight their :)

[​IMG]

3. phirewire110

phirewire110 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

It dissapeared from the market for a few days is seemed like.
    I didnt use your barcode, but I did find it a few days later.
    I've noticed other apps do this.

4. Crude

Crude Well-Known Member

lots of fun, if you see me it's probably my wife, go ahead and say hi from AF (android forums) though

5. toefer

toefer Well-Known Member

I found it the other day without a problem, but recently (I think within the last day) the beta has expired, and the new version runs 1 pound.

6. Crude

Crude Well-Known Member

sure enough....I never saw more then 10 people online...so I don't think I'll be buying this one.

7. eNons3nse

eNons3nse Well-Known Member

I've just downloaded and tried both What The Doodle and Sketch Online Beta and played them both for a while.

While Sketch Online is Free, has a better interface, better drawing tools and more players. Most all of the players cheat by drawing the word your supposed to guess at the last few seconds and reply "If You Don't Like It, Leave." if you complain. I think it's because the scoring system rewards the drawer for the number of people who guess correctly, so it begs to be exploited. Also, the chat is dominated by myspace types who post photos of their abs and cleavage as avitars and try to talk-up each other.

Though What The Doodle isn't free and isn't made as well, it still does what it's supposed to do and you actually have a bigger space to draw. The application price (about $1.50) seems to keep the cheaters and myspacers out, which despite the flaws made the game more fun to me. Cheating just ruins it. In this game the round is over when the 1st person guesses correctly, so it doesn't encourage cheating as much. I recommend What The Doodle.

8. cafeldmann

cafeldmann Member

I haven't tried Sketch, but I did download What The Doodle. Very fun! Although there still seems to be at least one cheater every time I play who ends up writing the word or drawing something crude because they think they're so funny. I have generally found there are 40-50 people online when I go on. At least for the 'easy' level of the game, though, the words seem to repeat far too often. I was getting repeat words the first night I played (and I wasn't playing *that* long!). They need to have a lot more words to choose from.

9. Peaser

Peaser Well-Known Member

What the Doodle is truly the best thing out there! The pay for version is dynamite. We need as many people as possible to spend UK$1 to play this so we can play more often with more people! Join in the fun! (I don't work for the company at all, this is just the most fun game out there!)

10. jacwashere7

jacwashere7 Well-Known Member

Ive been looking for the game Bonsai Blast after readin a review online. I searched the market a few times and cannot seem to find it as well.

11. toefer

toefer Well-Known Member

I saw this morning that there is now a Lite version in the Marketplace, which limits you to playing on Easy, and might have some other features missing.

12. cafeldmann

cafeldmann Member

I have the full version, and so far I seem to be limited to just the 'Easy' games because that's the only one that anyone is playing every time I use it. Hopefully, as they get more users, there will be more, harder games being played!

13. eNons3nse

eNons3nse Well-Known Member

it seems like that if there's a free version that only allows easy mode that that's where everyone's going to be from now on. i don't know if that was the best decision for their game.

14. apophys1s

apophys1s Member

bumpity bump.

anyone on AF still playing this? I just logged on and there are 217 players :D

my name is bz.