can't get into download mode....gggrrrrSupport

Last Updated:

1. nutz4android

nutz4android New Member This Topic's Starter

I want to do this do live wallpaper without rooting my fone, but I can't get it into download mode, I have do the 2.1 upgrade, I got it into download mode once and I didn't see the download bar on the fone move at all. went back to go back into download mode, and I am having problems getting their,>back to download mode< the fone boots on by itself, without having to turn it on.

I done this several times, I have called samsung, and they want me to send the fone in for repairs.....lol

I have everything else set up, but I can't get past the fone booting up by itself. just from installing the battery. I don't think that the fone should do
    this, well I know that it didn't before the 2.1.

also is it mandatory that I shut of my firewall and virus protection? I am thinking that is the reason that the status bar on my fone didn't get the download. the one time that I did get into download mode.

I've also posted this in live wallpaper w/o rooting. and looked for an answer before, posting this topic.

my simple mind will play in the registry of windows, but won't root a phone!! to scared of what may go wrong..

HELP PLEASE.

Advertisement
  2. Othan1

Othan1 Well-Known Member

Unplug it from the computer before attempting to go into download mode. If your USB is connected, it will just boot normally.

3. nutz4android

nutz4android New Member This Topic's Starter

I've done all that, called sprint and they there is no other solution other than to take to be flashed.