Can't Get Into EmailSupport

1. Danni11

Danni11 New Member

I have a Motorola Bravo and recently the battery was dying really quickly. I wen't into my running applications and cleared some data, but nothing that I was really unsure of. Now, every time I click the "Email" app, it takes me to a page called "Set Up Existing Accounts" and it has a ton of different types of possible email accounts listed. But when I try to click on yahoo and put in the email information, it says "Account Already Exists". So my question is, what have I messed up, how do I fix it, and get back into my email on my phone. I use my email a lot for important things so not having any access to it at all bothers me. My phone has also been restarting on its own sometimes lately and has been randomly turning on my 3G and using my data when I have no need for it because I have wifi all the time at my home. Thanks to anyone who attempts to help me. Normally I'm pretty good with this stuff but right now I'm just clueless.

Advertisement
    :
  2. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues - Crazy peacock person - Guide

When you go to Settings | Accounts, is your Yahoo e-mail listed there? If it is, maybe deleting it there and recreating it will solve the problem. (Sorry, just grabbing at straws here.)
  3. Hallie

Hallie New Member

Hi, did you ever get an answer to this problem? I'm having the same issue on my Atrix. Thanks!