Can't get into market anymore?Support

1. Kcrack

Kcrack Member

Don't know why but I can't get into the android market anymore, it keeps asking me to log into my gmail account, I do so then it asks me to type in those random letters, it says "authorizing" then nothing happens and it loops over and over.

It's driving me crazy, I feel like breaking something lol. Not to mention it keeps coming up in the main bar on top of the phone as an error icon. Anyone know how to fix it?

Advertisement
  2. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

Try this:

Main Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > All > Market > Clear Data > try to log back in.
  3. Kcrack

Kcrack Member

No good, same crap still comes up -_-
  4. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

Darn, in this case the other option is running a repair via PC Companion to reload the firmware.
  5. ru10500

ru10500 Member

Exact same problem here, this fix did not work for me either. I am not able to run the repair utility either because of another error. This phone has been a nightmare for me......shuts off by itself ,restarts by itself, functions stop working like numbers in messaging, messaging does not load, phone does not load. I average 4 restarts a day. A lady I recommended this phone has many of the same problems. I cannot connect my email either.
  6. tail667

tail667 New Member

I can't get into mine...when i try it gives my the random letters and then it comes up saying that 'you entered the wrong password or your account has changed. please re- enter your password' The thing is, its giving me the wrong email and i can't change it
  7. aztekasaur

aztekasaur New Member

i had this same problem and it drove me nuts. I eventually found that there was a "new" account on my phone and when I deleted that (settings > accounts & sync) everything was fine.
    This was a couple of months ago so, I'm going by memory. It was around the time that the market interface was updated.

Good luck & hope this helps.
  8. landonvieth

landonvieth New Member

Thankyou AZTEKASAUR

I deleted the extra account that was some how added, and now I can get to my market. I was having the exact same problem as listed above.