• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't get my back cover completely on?

OP I have the same problem as you, I cannot get one of my sides to click in. I just got my phone a second ago, and figured I wouldn't have any troubles with it.

After examining the one side that wouldn't click in with the battery door off, I noticed it is actually sticking up compared to the rest of the phone. I am almost positive this is my problem.

Does anyone else's look like that? Where it sticks up on one side, mine is on the right in I am holding the phone with the battery to me and the screen down.

Is this the same problem you are having? If I bought this over the phone and already used my one time return will they still give me a different one? I assume so, but one store I go to always gives me trouble.

Also could I take this into the store or does it have to be shipped out again?

Upvote 0
What's funny is, I noticed the same thing when I first got my phone. I was just a little more "forceful" with it, considering the 45 day return window (for silver BB rewardszone) only start Sunday. After the first time I put the battery cover on (after installing the battery), it seemed to become easier.

I'm actually somewhat glad about this because it makes me feel like it's more seamless being such a tight fit.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones