1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Can't get my back cover completely on?Support

1. neboo11

neboo11 Member

So I really seem to be struggling with getting my back cover back on the Photon. On my one that I returned I could do it with no problem, now on this one I cant get the sides to click in.

Any suggestions??

Advertisement
    :
  2. Glod

Glod Active Member

snapping back on I start from the bottom and move in a clockwise pattern
  3. SporkLover

SporkLover Well-Known Member

according to the pic inside the cover you must install the cover snapping the sides all at once :)
  4. neboo11

neboo11 Member

LOL, thanks. :) It is really starting to actually piss me off. I am thinking about going into Best Buy and asking them to show me how to magically do it, which makes me feel like a complete idiot.
  5. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

OP I have the same problem as you, I cannot get one of my sides to click in. I just got my phone a second ago, and figured I wouldn't have any troubles with it.

After examining the one side that wouldn't click in with the battery door off, I noticed it is actually sticking up compared to the rest of the phone. I am almost positive this is my problem.

Does anyone else's look like that? Where it sticks up on one side, mine is on the right in I am holding the phone with the battery to me and the screen down.

Is this the same problem you are having? If I bought this over the phone and already used my one time return will they still give me a different one? I assume so, but one store I go to always gives me trouble.

Also could I take this into the store or does it have to be shipped out again?
  6. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

Well that was definitely my problem, I took a little screw driver and push down on that piece and it popped into place, battery door went on easily after that.
  7. neboo11

neboo11 Member

Snugged down my screws and it didnt help at all.
  8. neboo11

neboo11 Member

Went to Best Buy and they just opened another Photon and tried that cover. It popped right on, so the issue was definitely the clips on the original cover. They let me keep the one that worked obviously. Something to keep in mind.
    drexappeal likes this.
  9. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

What's funny is, I noticed the same thing when I first got my phone. I was just a little more "forceful" with it, considering the 45 day return window (for silver BB rewardszone) only start Sunday. After the first time I put the battery cover on (after installing the battery), it seemed to become easier.

I'm actually somewhat glad about this because it makes me feel like it's more seamless being such a tight fit.
  10. SporkLover

SporkLover Well-Known Member

My issue is taking the cover off..... Damn thing doesn't want to let go
  11. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Yeah...LOL...I had to be a little forceful taking it off the first time too. Good thing the back cover is a rubberized flex type of material, otherwise I probably would've broken it...hahaha.