• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cant get note II to pull in emails.

Cowdie7

Lurker
Feb 1, 2013
Hi. I have been trying to get my two yahoo email addresses setup on my note 2. I can set them up and manually sync or pull in emails. I set the sync to 5 mins but it doesnt go and get the emails at all. If I press the sync button it pulls them in right away. Any suggestions folks?

Ps I tried a gmail account as well and its the same. Doesnt pull in the emails.

Though the accounts are set up to sync at 5 minute intervals is sync actually enabled?

The quickest way to check this is to pull down the notification area and scroll the top toggles all the way over to the right.

I have been having an issue with gmail not syncing. (my other email accounts sync fine). It's like the "push" just stopped on gmail. Anyway, I did your suggestion and the sync was not highlighted in the notification area. I must have touched accidentally at some point? Anyway, I hope this works. Thanks for the suggestion!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones