cant get online??Support

Last Updated:

1. tsh777

tsh777 Member This Topic's Starter

hey guys/girls

I was just reading through some tips on how to make the hero run fasted and not lag and i did some of these thing and now i cant get online...it just says (connection failed) so I go to settings turn on the mobile net and still nothing....idk wth is going on and I cant check my emails either

can one of you help me cuz im bout to smash this phone .......I hate it!!!!:mad:

Advertisement
  2. andygu3

andygu3 Well-Known Member

Turn off mobile network, then turn back on.

Check your sync setting in menu, settings

3. alex51

alex51 Well-Known Member

Mine does this sometimes,the only way to get it back is to go to Device Self Service> Update Profile.Since I live in a weak signal area thats what I've attributed it to but that really should'nt it because once the signal returns it should reconnect to the data network as my other ph's did,but that's the only reason I could think of.The Hero is the first
    ph. I've had that does this.

4. tsh777

tsh777 Member This Topic's Starter

thanks guys all i had to do is reboot it

thanks

5. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

That should always be the first thing you do before you post any issues, we all assumed you had already done that, anytime you have an issue, always reboot, update profile and then if it still happens then post

6. Xandria

Xandria Well-Known Member

I have tried all the above, including popping the battery out. I cannot get any connections.
    "Unable to connect. Please review your network settings." This is the message I get.

I have had the phone for 8 months, and this is the first time I have had this problem. I cannot even check for system updates.....

Any help?