• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't install apps?

First off, welcome to the forums :)

Have you set up your Google account on your phone so you can use the features such as the market, Gmail...

What are you running? 1.6? 2.2? If its a custom rom you may need to flash again or you can try downloading the apps online and transferring to your SD card.

1.6, Going to upgrade to 2.2. I haven't tinkered with that phone so I've no idea what's wrong. I've connected my Google Account to my phone and all seemed well until the market problem.

Thanks for the welcome :D

Upvote 0
Here's the problem:

I reset my phone two days ago because I couldn't sync with my Google account. I synced my google account to my phone after resetting it, I tried to download apps (from the android market) but I couldn't. I do not want to use Getjar or something like that because of the selection. I can use all of google services besides the Market which is the one I want most.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones