Cant Install LauncherproSupport

Last Updated:

1. Twstd Mr

Twstd Mr New Member This Topic's Starter

I have a Samsung Moment, it's running the Radioactive Froyo rom(so it's rooted)...but I cant seem to download Launcherpro. I have tried to download it straight from the market...NO DICE! I went to the launcherpro website downloaded it straight to SD and used OI Installer AND Appinstaller to install...NO DICE! All I keep getting is an error message that says "install unsuccessful". Launcherpro's FAQ says that if this happens then you have an android OS that is not compatible, but says nothing on how to fix or what to do about it.

Searched high and low for help in other threads, but most of them focused on once the app was already downloaded (including the launcherpro website), I cant even get this one installed, I'm really stumped...and I dont want to be "that guy" who didnt do a search in order to find an answer to a simple problem, but honestly, I've been trying for two days to fix this.

Does anyone happen to have any suggestions?!?!

Advertisement
  2. dbelleman

dbelleman Well-Known Member

Go into settings and then applications and then manage applications.
    Then press menu and select filter.
    Select ALL from the pop-up.
    Look for any listings for Launcher PRO.
    If it's listed but with a really small file size or no size at all. Uninstall it then go back and try installing it again.

Twstd Mr likes this.
  3. SoulTerror

SoulTerror Well-Known Member

*mod delete this please*

4. K-Rizzle

K-Rizzle Well-Known Member

Can you try making a custom ROM at SDX and making LPB your only selection in the kitchen? Then you could install it from the zip file. I have Launcher Pro in my custom ROM.

Twstd Mr likes this.