Cant install purchased apps from the market.Support

Last Updated:

1. dunphero

dunphero Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,I have been trying to down load "beautiful widgets" since yesterday with no joy. It says purchased in the downloads but will not install. I have had confirmation of purchase by email. I downloaded random free ones for qurio and all ok but purchased one just wont load. Any ideas, thanks.
    ps. Im on unbranded 2.1.

Im getting (process com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly.)Please try again.

Advertisement
  2. X10iUser

X10iUser Well-Known Member

Have you tried rebooting?

3. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Misread original post - ignore me!

4. X10iUser

X10iUser Well-Known Member

Funnily enough the exact same thing happened to me last night, kept doing whilst trying to install an app, rebooted and it happened again, did the clear the cache thing and it was fine after that.

5. dunphero

dunphero Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, Ive tried clearing market cache, re installing update/repairing and fatory reset but still no good.
    ps sorry for late response, been working. Cheers

6. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Have you bought any other paid apps? I read somewhere that sometimes it can take 24-48 hrs for the payment to clear / card to be authorised or something.

It might be worth emailing the dev's to see if you payment has cleared their end.

7. mc01

mc01 New Member

Just to say I had this problem when paying with a card thru android market. Not sure if it helps here but using the card payment screen I entered c/card info and app started to download (took ages). Then said purchased but wouldn't install, just stopped and went back to saying purchased. Worked out that an email was being sent to google mail account saying purchase was on hold until card info entered into google checkout. Did this and like magic the dowload re-started and installed immediately. Realised I shouldn't use credit card option, instead register c/card on google checkout (in google mail account) and it will then allow purchases in android market. Hope it helps someone ;o);)

haidan_dan likes this.