Can't install TiKL on my mom's iPhone 3gs, because of "fragmentation"!

Last Updated:

1. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator This Topic's Starter

So yeah, almost my whole family has Android phones now (thanks to me ^^) and I go to try and install TiKL on my mothers iPhone 3gs. Well no dice, becuase it only works on iOS 4.0+.

So whoa whoa waait just a minute here. Is this the fragmentation Steve Jobs warned us about that is going to kill Android?

Jobs: 7-inch Tablets DOA; Android is fragmented, not open - SlashGear

Oh right, yeah it was!

Looks like he needs to worry about whats in his house (or maybe that antenna issue never would have happened, eh? ) before pointing fingers at others.

Advertisement
  2. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

When you point fingers at others there are always 3 pointed back at you......unless you are a Muppet and then there are only 2. :D

3. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

Yeah, there are a lot of apps that only work with the most current iOS, but most people just blindly update when iTunes tells them to. But for the jailbreak guys, it's a pain in the ass. I had my 3Gs jailbroken on 3.0.1 for quite a while, but there got to be so many apps I wanted to install that needed 3.1.x or higher to run that it eventually got frustrating, and that's when I updated to jailbroken 3.1.3. Did that just before iOS4 came out.

4. Bnice

Bnice Guest

Not the mighty iphone its so perfect, not.