Can't load a wap page?General

Last Updated:

1. SK.

SK. Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was picking up my usual supply of pepsi max today and I noticed they had a QR code on the side of the bottle for some kind of promotion.

So of course I did the most obvious thing and whipped out the G1, used the bar code scanner and it lead to a wap page on the Pepsi UK site

Now the thing is all I get once the page is loaded is a blank page with nothing on it. I thought I would check out the actual web site on my pc and it has info about the promotion on THIS PAGE and it has the same QR code there so I tried it again but nope the wap page won't load.

Can anyone else try it and see if they can navigate to it and see any info on the site once it's loaded on the G1.

I can't believe that this handset couldn't handle a wap page as it shouldn't be anything fancy.

This is the first page I have navigated to that hasn't worked on the browser.

Here is the QR code from the page if you want to go direct

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. SecretAsianMan

SecretAsianMan Well-Known Member

nope, nothing.......i got a blank wap page too. well that was pretty *** of them.

3. SK.

SK. Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for trying, I find it strange that nothing loads up and I'm hoping its just their site and not the fact that the G1 can't handle the content on the page.