can't load in, help!

1. irene2012

irene2012 New Member

i have a china tablet which model 97D. i don't know why it is suddenly can't load in. It keep stuck at adroid icon. there was also no reset button. how i should do which my tablet? anyone can help me? thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. lynnwilliam

lynnwilliam Well-Known Member

Are you not able start the tablet pc?
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Given that it's a China tablet, most likely the software ROM has become corrupted or damaged, rendering it bricked and unbootable. If it's under warranty your best bet would be to return it for refund or replacement.

There's not much information about this tablet on the internet, most information for "model 97D", is about a rifle. Found this....
    Tablet Identification and Root Help
    Doesn't look very promising though....
    Android Version: 4.0.3
    Release Codename: REL
    API LEVEL: 15
    CPU ABI: armeabi
    Manufacturer: unknown :rolleyes:
    Bootloader: unknown

Product: rk29sdk
    Model: 97D
  4. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

What would suddenly cause it to become damaged or corrupt?
  5. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Two words, cheap & nasty. :eek:

Could be caused by any number of reasons, poor quality B or C grade flash chips, buggy software, minimal or non-existent QC and testing during R&D and/or manufacturing. There's some very good reasons why a tablet like this only costs say $50-$60, and something like a Google Nexus or Samsung Tab can be well over $200. DOA is another frequent problem with cheapo tablets, as well as fluky malfunctioning WiFi.

I liken the cheapo tablets coming from China to the crappy transistor radios that flooded out of Hong Kong in the 60s and 70s. Most of them were rubbish and often didn't work very well, and had very short lives.

As the software is apparently corrupted, it's got to be re-flashed, good luck trying to find a ROM file....
    Manufacturer: unknown
    Bootloader: unknown

I've got a cheapo tablet myself that originated from some tech shop in Shenzhen, an Ampe. It frequently crashes, the screen is not much good, battery life is short, doesn't work properly with 3G/4G USB modems even though it's supposed to. I only use it to watch videos in bed, and sometimes to show ESL materials to my one-to-one students.