Cant load ROM onto HTC One team win recovery

1. amicone1987

amicone1987 Member

Hi all, I just unlocked rooted phone, when I hold power and down and enter into recovery team win recovery comes up and I can load the downloaded rom after about 4 seconds it loads and said complete, I reboot but my sprint htc one comes up and not the fuziions 4.3.2. any help would be great, I have SuperSU

Advertisement
    :
  2. SammanthaX345

SammanthaX345 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you're having trouble. What carrier are you on? By getting the carrier I can move this to a better place to get a lot more help.
    scotty85 likes this.
  3. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;) VIP Member

Check the md5 checksum of the rom you downloaded :thumbup:
    scotty85 likes this.
  4. amicone1987

amicone1987 Member

I dont know if anyone can chat or not on this website, I'm new i would love live chat, I am a noob when it comes to rooting and such, sprint htc one 32gb is my phone
    scotty85 likes this.
  5. amicone1987

amicone1987 Member

Basically in a nutshell I am looking to get stock android 4.3 or close on my HTC one, I tried following a youtube video but when I loaded the recovery it would just cycle back instead of loading the recovery, I downloaded team win recovery and this loads correctly when I enter recovery but will not load the rom correctly, I am downloading a different stock android that states its compatible with the device.
    scotty85 likes this.
  6. amicone1987

amicone1987 Member

I have no idea how to do that, one rom loaded successfully but did not actually load when I rebooted. the other just said failed.
  7. amicone1987

amicone1987 Member

I deleted Supersu from my phone under the memory
  8. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Well-Known Member Contributor

But you see you trying something that we all have we only became good cause learning and reading it don't come easy . I would do a live chat but i am in a fire engine taking a break . So what can i help you with . What is the htc doing .

And what htc one you have you may have dl the wrong rom
    scotty85 likes this.
  9. amicone1987

amicone1987 Member

ok this google play rom took a while to load and it looks sucessful but it said I do not have supersu, do i want to install? i did but it keeps cycling to the white htc logo, I am loading my recovery, going to install supersu and try again sound good?
    scotty85 likes this.
  10. BRAINZ2013

Now see error on your end . You need to have a rom flashed before you you attemt to dl the supersu . Cause this supersu is a app the app can't run on air . It needs a rom to dl to work and do its thing .
    scotty85 likes this.
  11. BRAINZ2013

Now you using teamwin do you have the correct settings .
    scotty85 likes this.
  12. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;) VIP Member

You really have to go to the HTC One forum. Not because we're lazy, just because theyre the best people to help you. Ive never owned an HTC.
    What i will say is please be very careful. Youre going the right way towards killing that beautiful expensive phone lol!
    DONT follow youtube guides.. i really dont rate them. What you wana do is take your time and have some One users guiding you through it. K :):beer:
    What is your country and carrier/provider?
    scotty85 and Rxpert83 like this.
  13. amicone1987

amicone1987 Member

How do I do that? just drag supersu into my htc one?
  14. amicone1987

amicone1987 Member

yes it said I need to root my device how do I do that?
  15. amicone1987

amicone1987 Member

I looked up how to root HTC one I guess I can do it over, but I did download the SDK and the developer account and such
  16. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Welcome to the forums!!! :D

I've moved this to the Sprint HTC ONE forums where you can get help from others with your device.

Everything in the root world is device specific, the people over here will get you the proper directions and files to get the job done

I'd stay away from YouTube videos for this in the future. They get outdated very quickly and usually nobody bothers to take it down. Then people end up here because its not the right method anymore ;)
    scotty85 likes this.
  17. BRAINZ2013

O wow i am thinking you was rooted and dammmmmm you wasn't . Wow your like a tv without no cable dead flat lined just fuzzy on every station . I hope you made a backup .
  18. Rxpert83

Its really not that big of a deal.

They just need to get a stock ROM onto the device and flash it

Or run HTCs RUU.

But its going to take someone with specific knowledge of this device to make sure they get the right files.
    BRAINZ2013 likes this.
  19. amicone1987

amicone1987 Member

Ok I loaded a new recovery, with the android robot, i install the rom but it sais root access is missing please help
  20. amicone1987

amicone1987 Member

can we chat by chance?
  21. amicone1987

amicone1987 Member

if anyone can chat please let me know how. my phone is killing me now
  22. Rxpert83

What's your preferred method? I'm without WiFi and on mobile internet the rest of the night, so I'm not entirely sure how helpful I could be
  23. amicone1987

amicone1987 Member

Oh my god I dont have my HTC One backed up anymore it was on my last recovery, now Im stuck at the white screen, I can hit volume down and power and it brings me to the android on skateboards screen
  24. amicone1987

amicone1987 Member

could you do facebook chat or something?
  25. Rxpert83

You should really get twrp (team win recovery) back onto your device.

You're going to need that. You'll also regain access to your backup