• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help can't login to google+.....

scan

Lurker
Dec 22, 2010
I'm on T mobile. This happened after lollipop update a while ago , just never took the time to post this. Since the update can't login to google+!?!? Keeps saying can't reach the server???. Just noticed too that my TV remote feature says the same thing, it essentially doesn't show my cable channels at all!?!?! AAAAAnd can't use my printer app, tried downloading app again but not solved. Did the same with google +, not solved.
Please help!!!!

not a physical/hardware issue with the device, so looks to be software related. perhaps others on other devices may have had similar issues, so posting here may improve other opinions.

things to do:

clear cache/remove any updates
clear boot cache

worse case: factory reset the phone.

if you can access youtube, email, other data apps, then it may just be tangled with google+ app, to which a cache could clear things.

if you are rooted, that can open up another can of worms....

Upvote 0
not a physical/hardware issue with the device, so looks to be software related. perhaps others on other devices may have had similar issues, so posting here may improve other opinions.

things to do:

clear cache/remove any updates
clear boot cache

worse case: factory reset the phone.

if you can access youtube, email, other data apps, then it may just be tangled with google+ app, to which a cache could clear things.

if you are rooted, that can open up another can of worms....

Shouldn't this be in the HTC One M7 thread?? I had trouble finding it. More M7 owners may see my problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones