• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't make back to back call...

maddawg

Mar 6, 2010
Ok so I tried using home switcher to make calls but the same problem occurs... I can make a call, If I try to make a call after, the phone will lag on dialing then if it does connect I can't hear... If I receive a call it will answer but no sound.

This happened after 2.1

I even did a factory reset and followed the upgrading instructions to a T... everything else is fine except for this.

Any suggestions???

The one time I got the no-sound-on-call bug, it was the same situation. I ended a call and immediately tried to place another. Sound wouldn't work again till I re-booted. I think the current workaround is to always exit the dialer after a call. There's an app called Not Call Log that helps: It forces you back to home after a call ends, to avoid accidental redials.

Upvote 0
This happened once for me. It was a nightmare. :mad:
I turned off/on my phone and then it worked fine. I really don't use my phone to make toooo many calls directly, but if it happens again I will seriously think about getting an app to trim it or something, but so far only once, and turning it off/on did fix it, but of course I don't want to do that every time if it happens anymore.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones