• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't Make Purchases Through Play Store

iCrauz

Jan 7, 2017
Hi there, I own a Huawei tablet that I received as a gift and ever since I have received it I can't download paid apps and make in-app purchases. I can download free apps and games. So in alternative I have to download paid apps and games from my phone and obviously i cant make in-app purchases from my phone and they appear on my tablet. Whenever I have tried to download paid games and make in-app purchases it says "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" I try again later and it dosent work can someone please help me! Thanks :)

Only if he still have all Google stuff after the reset, resetting a China-based device could make it incompatible with Google store.

Yeah, this sounds more like an account issue than anything. If the phone and tablet are both signed in to the same account (exclusively). One can get paid for apps and the other can't. I see what your saying though. I guess the knowing of the source of the gifted tablet would help.

Reactions: iCrauz
Upvote 0
Yeah, this sounds more like an account issue than anything. If the phone and tablet are both signed in to the same account (exclusively). One can get paid for apps and the other can't. I see what your saying though. I guess the knowing of the source of the gifted tablet would help.
The devices are both signed into the same Google account, all I know about the device was it wasn't bought overseas it's was a brand new device bought from a local store

Reactions: Bg260
Upvote 0
Don't know if this helps but slot of the app icons are old even though there all updated to the newest version. So this is like all the Google apps. Also like international games that can be changed into different languages like the Sims there icons are in Korean or something
What language actually is it, is it Korean, Chinese, Japanese, etc. Might give us a clue. If necessary post some screen-shots.

You bought it at a big retail store, that could cover a multitude of sins. Where are you in the world, what country?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bg260
Upvote 0
Here are the pictures of the apps icons that just bug me

Attachments

• 1484352178321.jpg
    1484352178321.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 1484352194540.jpg
    1484352194540.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones