Can't open unrevoked3 on my mac

Last Updated:

1. queevil

queevil New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everyone. Newb here. Before I tell you my dilemma please rest assured that I have scoured these forums to find what I'm looking for but to no avail.

I am trying to use a Mac to root my phone. I downloaded unrevoked3 . When I tried to open it a prompt appears that says, ' you cannot open the application "Reflash" because it is not supported on this architecture'. Does anyone know why this is? I'm running Leopard and all of of my other programs and apps run fine. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Advertisement
  2. wrapkgb

wrapkgb Well-Known Member

I know this sounds silly but are you sure you downloaded the MAC version? I too use a mac and it loaded up just fine for me. And Im almost postive Unrevoked supports Leopard (im running snow leopard). So what I would do if I were you and you havn't already is redownload unrevoked and try again. Maybe you got a bad file.

And WELCOME to the forums!

3. wrapkgb

wrapkgb Well-Known Member

I just jumped over to the unrevoked site and it does support OS X so your good there... Hopefully it was just a bad file.

4. surfologist87

surfologist87 Well-Known Member

If you need a working one, i have a copy of unrevoked 3.2 and the re-release of 3.2 (bug fixes) that is up right now.

5. queevil

Thanks for the replys everyone. I downloaded it again and now it says that it can't open because no available appliacation can open it.

6. ecooke21

ecooke21 Active Member

is it an intel based mac i read somewhere that it needs to be... i used unrevoked on my MBP running 10.6.. it worked flawlessly ..

7. queevil

It's a G5. Thanks. If worst comes to worst I'll just use a friends PC.