• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't Pair Incredible Bluetooth with iPod or iPad

It's because HTC's SenseUI replaced a lot of files, including the bluetooth driver with much older versions. You can pair devices but for anything other than headset audio it likely won't actually work. Hoping a fix for this comes out soon, makes my bluetooth keyboard worthless right now.

***EDIT***

Thought I should add that this bluetooth keyboard (with the KeyPro driver program from market place) does in fact work on a G1 so as far as bluetooth is concerned, the G1 is actually superior to the Incredible.

Upvote 0
iPad nor the iPod can do BT DUN.

that is incorrect. I pair and connect to my my Ipad 1 & 2 to Droid X via Bluetooth and am able to surf the web, run Internet connected aps ect. at will. My buddy with his Samsung Infuse does the same. But I can not connect my Droid Incredible to my IPad. I get the same "not supported" pop up on the IPad when I try.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones