Can't Pair Incredible Bluetooth with iPod or iPadSupport

Last Updated:

1. alnova1

alnova1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I keep getting the Message paired but not connected. I'm not a bluetooth guru so I could definitely be doing something wrong. I'm trying to connect them so I can tether using pdanet. Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. FlyPenFly

FlyPenFly Well-Known Member

iPad nor the iPod can do BT DUN.

3. Azelis

Azelis Well-Known Member

It's because HTC's SenseUI replaced a lot of files, including the bluetooth driver with much older versions. You can pair devices but for anything other than headset audio it likely won't actually work. Hoping a fix for this comes out soon, makes my bluetooth keyboard worthless right now.

***EDIT***

Thought I should add that this bluetooth keyboard (with the KeyPro driver program from market place) does in fact work on a G1 so as far as bluetooth is concerned, the G1 is actually superior to the Incredible.

4. shawnzulma

shawnzulma New Member

that is incorrect. I pair and connect to my my Ipad 1 & 2 to Droid X via Bluetooth and am able to surf the web, run Internet connected aps ect. at will. My buddy with his Samsung Infuse does the same. But I can not connect my Droid Incredible to my IPad. I get the same "not supported" pop up on the IPad when I try.

5. Jayme

Jayme Well-Known Member

Has anybody found a fix for this? This worked with my droid x but not with the rezound.

J