Cant place contact into groupSupport

Last Updated:

1. meepz

meepz New Member This Topic's Starter

I was wondering how I can place a contact that was synced to my phone through facebook into a group. When I click these contacts the only options available are "All" "Link" and "Set Speed Dial". I have a large number of contacts from facebook (close to 500) and I want to separate those people into groups, for example: college, favorites, family, etc...

I've searched the forum and can't seem to find the answer so if it has been asked before I apologize.

Advertisement
  2. jryan727

jryan727 Well-Known Member

People is an interesting (read: annoying) app. I can't recreate your issue at the moment, but if I had to guess, I'd say you might have to link it to a phone contact first. Then you can group it. A lot of necessary organizational features are mysteriously missing from the People app, which is odd, considering the whole concept is to aggregate your contacts from.. everywhere.. often resulting in a huge, difficult-to-manage contact list.

3. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

I'm trying to group my contacts....so People is not an option..what about regular Android contact sms/phone list? Is there an option in there...I can't seem to find it :(