Cant play Pandora through bluetooth..Support

1. SpaceOut

SpaceOut New Member

The bluetooth I have is the Jawbone prime and its currently synced with my phone. I can talk to people perfectly fine with the bluetooth but when I open Pandora, it doesnt play the music through the bluetooth. Is the Eris compatible to do that or do i have a defective bluetooth or do i need to enable something? I simply cannot find the option to open bluetooth to access media. :confused: Help!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Haywire

Haywire Well-Known Member

I'm having the same problem with my plantronics beatbox909. But then I put the adapter in the headphone jack and it worked, but I'd still like to get it without the adapter.. and yeah, calls worked for me as well. I'm thinking maybe its something to do with the Eris, not the bluetooth.
  3. civichater

civichater Member

The only way I have figured out to play any music through BT it when it is paired to a stereo BT device.
  4. SpaceOut

SpaceOut New Member

Mmm..so i take it that i cant use my bluetooth to play music. Is the Eris just not compatible?
  5. O'Doyle

O'Doyle New Member

The Eris is compatible, it's your bluetooth that doesn't support it. You mentioned you had a Jawbone. Most bluetooth headsets aren't stereo. You must look for stereo bluetooth which has A2DP such as the Motorola S9 headsets etc.
  6. hookem

hookem Well-Known Member

O'Doyle is right. I have a Moto S9HD that works just fine with Pandora.
  7. Eris1981

Eris1981 Well-Known Member

The why would my Sync in my Ford not work with Pandora over Bluetooth. It worked fine with the Blackberry I had? It also works fine with the main media player. (the car is a 2010, and was supposed to have the update from the factory)
  8. Nomad397

Nomad397 Active Member

i use to be able to play pandora and slacker over my plantronics voyager pro with my winmo tp2. cant get either one to work with my evo....
  9. paleodust

paleodust Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried the Jawbone Era with the Eris?
  10. tonyharlan

tonyharlan Member

Jawbone Era plays all of my music on my Evo. Haven't played with an Eris, but I personally have never had a problem with the Jawbones. Had my Evo since April last year and had the Jawbone Icon since release. Once the Icon got the A2DP update, everything has worked perfectly.
  11. ElefantDude

ElefantDude New Member

Motorola S9-HD Stereo Headset on my T-Bolt - Not working with Pandora

Anyone else having the same issue? Phone features work ok on my S9-HD, but Pandora is not working. It was working fine on my old Blackberry.

Bummed...:(