Cant put pictures or music on erisGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Bilbo5

Bilbo5 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi. I cant seem to put pictures or music files onto my eris sd card. Ive tried the drag and drop method and even used Double twist. Ive tried the mount/unmounting the sd card many times. It just doesnt seem to work. I put a few pictures,jpeg images on, but the they dont show up on the phone. Ive put a cpuple of mp3's on as well and the only ones it recognizes are the mp3 sound bites ive recieved in mms messages.Any advice would be appreciated on how to correct this. Its very frustrating. Im willing to wait for the verizon upgrade that is supposedly comming in December because I really like the phone, but if this continues, im going back to my blackberry. Im running windows vista woth service pack2. Do I have to physically remove the card, put it into an adapter and then drag and drop files? Again, if anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. aleis

aleis Well-Known Member

i have heard sometimes you need to restart the phone for them to show.

3. HP2

HP2 Active Member

There should be a screen that pops up when you connect your phone to your computer after you mount it. (mine says "Auto Play") Then click on the option that says "view files in Windows"-if you have a PC. What I then did was create folder called "MUSIC" in the Media>Audio subfolder. Drag and drop your music into the Music folder. Make sure you properly disconnect the phone from the computer before you turn off USB Storage in the notification menu. Hope this helps.

4. dack

dack New Member

once your fone is in the comp, dont touch the pc. just go straight u fone and mount, wait for your pc to react and open folder, the make sure u put all ur jpgs and 3gp into that folder that is called DCIM > 100media
    also create folders within that folder such as ringtones to play your custom tones must be mp3 or acc i think :eek: