Can't receive MMSSupport

Last Updated:

1. BlueBallz

BlueBallz Member This Topic's Starter

All the sudden today I can't receive mms messages. I can still send them fine but cannot receive. It worked fine yesterday and I haven't changed anything since. I have AT&T and have unlimited data. Mobile Data IS checked marked in my settings. And im am bone stock, not rooted or anything running 4.1.2. Even if I send a pic to myself it'll show as sent but I get nothing. But regular SMS works just fine. I've restarted the phone and pulled the battery and still nothing.

Any Ideas?

Advertisement
  2. taxiron1

taxiron1 Well-Known Member

Had the same problem with stock messaging and GO SMS. No one had a solution. I switched to Handscent SMS and the problem went away.

3. BlueBallz

Thanks for the response. I as well couldn't get it to work with GO SMS.

4. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

I had the same problem with my AT&T N2. I Factory reset the phone and it works now. I still have trouble sending pictures to Iphone users.

5. BlueBallz

I'm having the same problem with Handscent SMS as well.

Yeah that's a last resort thing to do a Factory Reset. Don't want to loss anything. I can send MMS's no problem but even if I send them to myself I don't get them. And this just started being any issue within the last day or so.

6. BlueBallz

This is really irritating me. If I do a back up with a factory reset will all my contacts and apps come back after doing the reset?

7. BlueBallz

Well thank you all for the helpful info, but it suddenly started working again. I backed everything up and was about to do a factory reset, but figured I'd try one last time and it worked.