1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Can't Receive Video Messages From iPhone Users

1. Everytime I get a video text message from a friend with an iPhone all I get is a screen shot of a pic of the video, I can press play but theres no volume or video playing, anyone know how to fix this or an app that works?

Advertisement
  2. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Have you tried Handcent or GoSMS? I know these usually solve some of the issues people see with the stock messaging app.
  3. yes, sorry i should've clarified that. I use Handcent as well as tried GoSMS and stock, all have the same problem
  4. batkinson001

batkinson001 Well-Known Member

I have the problem of not being able to send pics as messages to iPhone users... not sure why... that was when I was using go SMS... I am back to using the stock messaging app.
  5. MachDelta

MachDelta Well-Known Member

I have the problem where any iphone video sent to me gets cut down to about 240p and stripped of the audio. Not sure why.
  6. joesixpack

joesixpack Well-Known Member

Did 4.0.4 fix this problem?