• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help can't remove seidio innocase

jman5

Apr 5, 2011
Hey,

I just got the seidio innocase... great case, but can't get it off my Tbolt... I tried pressing the bottom half right below the split and pulling the top and bottom apart - doesn't budge.

I'd appreciate suggestions if anyone has had better luck - I tried calling seidio and they pretty much told me I must not be doing it right...

Thanks

Turn it over have a firm grip. Press down hard on the bottom part that is on the kick stand part. While pressing down pull up the top part, I had a hard time at first too, but its pretty easy. The instructions were included in the original packaging.

IF you already did that then they are probably right, you must not be doing it right lol. No Offense. It is pretty easy to remove once you press firmly on the bottom part.

Upvote 0
I have a EVO and I'm going to assume the cases are the same.
Place right hand around bottom half of case. Palm against the backside.
Place left hand around top half of case.
Where the case connects on the backside. Take right index finger and move it between 1/2 inch to 1 inch below that point. Your finger should be on the bottom portion of the case. Now press down with your index finger against the case. Keep holding it down now pull on the upper half of the case.

Upvote 0
The active x is the same case with another layer on top of it.
Oh, I had no idea. All my instructions say is pop off the skeleton on the volume rocker side and then slide it out of the Active Skin. It's really easy, I guess that's why I thought they aren't similar at all.

I guess I'll use my I'm new to this whole thing and have no idea excuse. Ignore my first post.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones