• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't run Bugzilla/cgi queries on my Captivate browser

charmboy

Lurker
Aug 28, 2010
Hey Folks,
Brand new member here and I wasn't able to find this answer via the search. I've just recently left the iphone for a Captivate and so far I'm loving it, although I have one glaring problem that could be a deal breaker. For my job we use Bugzilla, and when I hit the link for any of my saved queries, instead of linking to the results page (like I'm used to with my iphone) it attempts to save the query as a download to my phone and then gives me an error message that says "Cannot download. The content is not supported on this phone."

I feel like I must be doing something wrong since I'm able to do this on both an iphone and an old blackberry curve. I've tried this on the included Browser, Dolphin and Steel, all with no luck. Do I need a specific app or am I just approaching this incorrectly? This is an absolute necessity for me so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones