• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root cant save anything to sd card/internal memory

I'm curious why people never reboot their phone? Not talking about this issue specifically but in general. Even if people don't have a problem, they don't reboot ever. I reboot my phone at least once every other day just to clear up the memory. I don't understand. My friend never turns her iPhone off. Never. She said she might reboot it once every 3 months. Wtf.

Upvote 0
I'm curious why people never reboot their phone? Not talking about this issue specifically but in general. Even if people don't have a problem, they don't reboot ever. I reboot my phone at least once every other day just to clear up the memory. I don't understand. My friend never turns her iPhone off. Never. She said she might reboot it once every 3 months. Wtf.

Mine is always on but I reboot every
Morning just for good measure.. Fast reboot too when its not charging to save battery

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones