cant save anything to sd card/internal memory

1. malice777

malice777 Well-Known Member

i just flashed broken out esteem v1.1 to my phone and everything is working fine except i cant save anything to my sd card or internal memory. when i i go to settings>sd card and phone storage it says unavailable for both of them. plz help.......

Advertisement
  2. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

Is your phone connected through usb.
  3. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

Does it say "unmount storage" or something similiar. If it doesn't then then it should say "mount" select that and it should read the internal and external storage. Try and reboot the phone furst to see if that fixes anything.
  4. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

Have you pulled the sd card and put it back in?
  5. Transfusiionz

Transfusiionz George Carlin FTW! VIP Member

BrokenOut had everything working fine, really stable rom ;) I would reboot first and see if that does anything, you also might have had a bad download. It happens...
  6. malice777

malice777 Well-Known Member

Rebooted phone and everything works fine now
  7. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

I'm curious why people never reboot their phone? Not talking about this issue specifically but in general. Even if people don't have a problem, they don't reboot ever. I reboot my phone at least once every other day just to clear up the memory. I don't understand. My friend never turns her iPhone off. Never. She said she might reboot it once every 3 months. Wtf.
  8. travioso

travioso Well-Known Member

Mine is always on but I reboot every
    Morning just for good measure.. Fast reboot too when its not charging to save battery