• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't select themes in Folder Organizer after CM10.1 upgrade

Nagrom

Android Expert
May 28, 2010
Cheshire UK
Hi all.

I just upgraded to CM10.1 from 9 on a Galaxy S2. Just reinstalled Folder Organizer, which I use as my folder creator of choice. But now I can't change the themes of the widgets. Even though it's a clean install, the custom themes I created when I used CM9 are still showing. Only every theme is locked, and I can't select any I want.

Any help would be great.

Andy

Same problem here after getting the official Jellybean update for my phone from Samsung. Can't select a default widget theme while using Folder Organizer. Until a fix is released, I would just have to select a custom theme for every widgets I put onto a home screen. The menu does not show that you selected a custom theme, but you would know it's selected when you drop the widget onto the screen.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones