Can't sign back into google after restartingGeneral

Last Updated:

1. YoungD112

YoungD112 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hello, after restarting my phone, it asked for my Google sign in (I upgraded to 2.1) but when I put in my password it tells me that there's a network error. I've tried restarting and retrying but the same thing happens. Has anybody else had this problem or have any way to fix it?

Advertisement
  2. YoungD112

Wow never mind, my mobile data was off so of course it wouldn't connect. Don't i feel kinda dumb :p Is there a way to lock this or something?

3. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Do you have the little 3g icon at the top? Have you tried restarting again?

4. smacky

smacky Banned

A network error may mean you need to be connected to the internet. Connect either using 3G or WiFi and see if that works. I never paid attention to when I do mine, whether my internet is on or not, but just try it anyway.

And I'm sure I'm stating the obvious, but check the password too. It doesn't say "wrong password" but that very well may be it.

5. YoungD112

Yeah, I noticed the 3G was off, after I turned it back on it worked fine, thanks tho.

6. SkruffyJew

SkruffyJew Member

I have the same problem...i do have serivce/WiFi, but everytime i restart my phone i have to resign into my gmail acct.

7. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

First, the sign in issue is happening to almost everyone running 2.1. If you are unable to sign in over WiFi you may need to try using the network instead.

Second, why are you restarting your phone often enough for this to be an issue?