• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Can't sleep? Go to DroidMod...

That's to say that 2.2 WONT get pushed to a later date.. need I remind of the Epic Release Date Battle of 2.1 - I am in no way defending DM, I sorta came into the game a little late, about not even a month long of Root, maybe 3wks, BUT I did my first ROM under DM and then 1up'ed to ROM Manager to BB, I've been trying out other ROMS but..BB fo'sho.

My point being.. 2.2 can be pushed back.. =D

Upvote 0
Same here regarding DM. I ran Sholes for a while, eagerly "upgraded" to DM 1.0, and was disappointed by the inability to OC past 800 MH. I went back to the old Sholes, and after they just weren't doing anything for so long, I went elsewhere.

-Now my Droid wears that pirated ripped-off (-but fantastically performing...) ROM from BlackDroid with the "Ultimate Droid" banner up top that reminds me of my act of treacherous indiscretion like a gigantic oozing herpes sore. But until I find something that is as good or better, there it stays.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones