• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't think of title post

Targaryen

Oct 22, 2011
Texas
This is my aunt who raised me. She was diagnosed with lung cancer in October. I lost her Monday. We were in hospital for 2 months, it was the hardest thing either of us has been thru. Now the hard part is over for her. Her name was Karla Sue Meador and this single picture and my words could never explain how great she was. I just wanted my friends here to know that a very bright light in this world is gone. You may not know her, but please remember her anyways.
6c666590-089f-8016.jpg

Cancer is a rotten S.O.B!!!,I lost my Mom to lung cancer 7 years ago at the age of 67 and my Dad just last year at 72 from lung and bone cancer,My prayers are out to you in this time.I have some very strong feelings about this disease and how its treated and looked at by the medical point and government.(Big money)but this is not the time or place for that now.May your God bless you at this time of need.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones