• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't update apps on market

So basically the other day the notification saying I'm low on space came up, and I tried getting rid of a few apps but it's still there so I've just learnt to live with it now, until more apps can go on SD card. So anyway the other day I tried to update an app, and it downloaded and failed to install, stating I didn't have enough memory was the problem, however the 'App to Sd' app says I have 13mb or something like that, of space left. I uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall it, but it didnt work. Now the update was only 456kb or something minuscule like that, however when I downloaded google sky maps which is about 2mb, it worked. Anyone know how I can solve this without deleting loads of apps and stuff.

Also on another note, whenever I press the button to update all apps, it downloads all of them, but doesn't attempt to install any of them, and so when I cancel the download, the app is still on my phone, but doesn't appear on the market downloads. Anyone else had problems with this or just me?

I am on the 3 network running 2.2 btw :)

Thanks, Matt

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones