cant update from 902 to 905

1. nickc84

nickc84 Well-Known Member

I was running 902 rooted and I unfroze my my apps using TB and unrooted but Update 905 still failed. I am trying to get the 902 zip file so I can flash back to 902 stock but this link I have is going to take weeks to download that's how slow it is! I am connected through wireless wifi and my connection sometimes stales for a few seconds so this link def will not work for me. Does anyone have a faster link? I am DL this one from 4shared.com

Advertisement
  2. AurJohn

AurJohn Well-Known Member

Try this link

Download DroidBionic at StockROMs.net

Found on this youtube video

How to Unroot/Unbrick Droid Bionic Back to Software Version 5.9.902! - YouTube

I just did this last weekend, I can't remember where i got the 902 file but it downloaded quickly. Good luck.
  3. SFWB

SFWB Well-Known Member

4. nickc84

nickc84 Well-Known Member

Thanks! Works perfectly. Downloaded it right on my phone my phone using 4g in 10 minutes. Took a half a gig of data!
  5. Thom

Thom Premium Guide Member Guide

Moved to All Things Root Sub-Forum.

... Thom
  6. amazinz5

amazinz5 Well-Known Member

7. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

Either way - once you flash .902 and reboot, it will allow you to take it OTA. However, if you want to save time, instead of rebooting, boot into stock recovery and flash .905 right after flashing .902. You can then (without rebooting or anything) flash he ICS leak on top of that as well. Save a lot of time by not having your phone reboot into the OS at all.