Can't use 'advanced search' option on google.Support

Last Updated:

1. vickers500

vickers500 New Member

I've been attempting to search for images on my phone with google and set some advanced parameters by trying to click on the "advanced search" option, a link just below a search text box. The problem is, whenever I click on the advanced search link, it just immediately opens the cursor on the search text box, as if I had clicked it, but I didn't, I even made sure to click below it even further to make sure my finger isn't too big and isn't accidentally hitting the search box. It isn't.

It seems that there's a problem with the browser or something to where the search box is much bigger than it appears, and is lapping over onto the "advanced search" link. I CAN zoom in quite a lot and click the advanced search option and it will work then, but I shouldn't have to do that each time, I'd rather find a permanent solution to this problem rather than a temporary workaround.

Does anyone else have this problem or does anyone know how to fix this? Is it a problem with google or the phones browser? It's getting pretty annoying.