can't use launcher pro?

Last Updated:

1. myke630

myke630 Member This Topic's Starter

um...not sure what i have done....but i cant seem to use laucher pro anymore. when i hit the home button, it just shows the pinch view.

Advertisement
  2. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

Tap on one of the screens in the view so that you're actually on your home page.
    Then menu > preference (LP preferences, not phone settings) > behavior settings then make sure 'Home key to default screen' is checked.

myke630 likes this.
  3. myke630

myke630 Member This Topic's Starter

no...let me re-word this...i can't use launcher pro. when using sence, if i touch the home button, i get no option to use laucher pro. i have it downloaded, but cant use it.

4. Blitzpwnage

Blitzpwnage Well-Known Member

Try and download Home Switcher from the Market!

5. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

Below is an answer to basically the same question (I copied this from another thread), however this person was trying to get back to Open Home rather than LP. The main thing here though is to clear defaults on Home. Once you do that, the next time you press the home button you'll be prompted as to which launcher you'd like to use.

Downloading Home Switcher is a darn fine suggestion to, it basically does this for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Go to settings, then applications. Click on "manage applications" and then bring up the menu to see the "filter." Filter so that you see "all." Scroll down to "home" and click it.

When you do that, you should see a "launch by default" that says it's set to launch by default with certain situations. Click "Clear defaults." Click your home button, and you should be able to re-set Open Home as your default. Hope this helps.