• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't use photos or loaded wallpapers

Tedgall

Lurker
Jun 8, 2010
When trying to change a wallpaper to either the preloaded photos and wallpapers or a photo I've taken with the phone, the phone reverts to the same image - the preloaded still photo of HTC Sense. Live wallpapers will load correctly, but almost everything else reverts to that one photo. Any thoughts? Thanks.

When trying to change a wallpaper to either the preloaded photos and wallpapers or a photo I've taken with the phone, the phone reverts to the same image - the preloaded still photo of HTC Sense. Live wallpapers will load correctly, but almost everything else reverts to that one photo. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Yep this has been happening to me since about a month now and this has to do with the scenes, if you're on your favorite scene and try to change the wallpaper you get the standard HTC wallpaper and it says that it changed the wallpaper, however it's not the one you wanted it.

Live wallpaper will load fine as tedgall said.

Also I don't know if some of you have noticed the damage on the pictures, they repeat their selfs and appear grainy, don't know if anybody else has had this issues.

It was so frustrated that yesterday I did a factory reset on my Dinc thinking that this would solve the two issues but the only one it fix it was the wallpaper issue but the pictures looking grainy and repeating their selfs did not get fix.

I'll post some pictures later, this is a mayor issue and it's not only the pictures on the SD card but the ones I've taken with the phone itself.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones