Cant view pics or send em

Last Updated:

1. Papoise

Papoise Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Mar 29, 2010
    I'm still on 1.5 and I can't view or send pics on my hero.. Does this change on 2.1 I really don't want to download 2.1 because of its problems but I will take my phone in to the sprint store to update it just to to see pictures and be able to send them.

2. KitsapAndroid

KitsapAndroid Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    I never had a problem with viewing pics on 1.5, but the sending them was one for me. The way to get around it is to go into the messaging app, then create a new message then add an attachment to the message. Pick picture for the option and then pick create new. That's the only way I know for directly sending one. If you want to send one that has already been taken, then you have to go to the picture, select edit, crop it down and then the resized photo should be small enough to send. Hope that helps you out.
  3. V425

V425 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Handcent automatically resizes pics to send... I have the same issue of not being able to see pictures that are sent to me. A hard reset will fix the problem, but the problem came back after a month for me. I personally don't think its worth resetting my phone all the time (but I'm also not convinced I want to upgrade to 2.1) so important people know to send pics to my gmail instead and for everyone else I go to the sprint picture mail website to view them