• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't Wait for iPhone 4/5 for Verizon

I always found it funny that Apple would use the app store as a selling point. "We have 200K+ apps. Droid has only 50K+" I use 4-5.

Not to mention that the Android market is expanding ALOT faster than Apple's. So if, against all logic, the VeriPhone dropped in Febuary next year, that number is probably closer to 75,000-100,000. If it doesn't come till late next year, they could be pretty much even.

Upvote 0
Alright so I wanted to see some people argue with my ideas, cuz the people I try to don't have any good arguments back except saying "I can use handcent to customize how my incoming texts look"

Now I still will be going to Apple if I get the chance, but if you saw the set-up I have, something in you would have to agree with me. An iPhone is better for my liking and my video collection.

Now I do like my incredible and I will say that it is a young species and it will be hard for me as an Apple lover to watch Android grow up and take more and more market shares. I feel Apple will need to do something better then one device a year to keep up but I can't do anything about that. And iPhone to Verizon is a positive step for their company.

I really feel that if Win7 phone does alright it will be taking customers away from android more then Apple and when it comes to blackberry I just want them to leave the market haha. But I guess we will see how everything turns out.

Right now Apple is on a hotstreak with all their products which I'm loving...(I mean if everyone had an apple product...universal facetime would be pretty cool)

All in all you can't deny tat android is a huge contender for Apple which is good because it makes them watch their back and will hopefully be good for everyone in the long run.

PS- It's weird that so many bash me for not posting on this forum, I have a lot of other forums for console hacking that post on so I'm sorry haha

Upvote 0
Alright so I wanted to see some people argue with my ideas,

Exactly. This thread has no point other than to stir the crap. You don't really want anything other than an argument. No argument here. Enjoy your AppPhone (when and IF you actually ever stop talking about getting one and go get one). Enjoy your console hacking threads. Maybe this will help you feel better and move on . . .

Upvote 0
Ah yes.. cant live without all those quality fart apps. :rolleyes:Sorry, but Apple only has a "vibrant" app store, because it started two years before Android. However, to say the quality of apps is better than Android is just foolish. Just because there aren't a ton of beer, fart, and joke apps, doesn't make Androids worse...

iPhone fart apps are better then android fart apps!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones