• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't we get a "Android 2.1 Speculation Thread" Sticky?

had one...or at least one big thread. it got closed due to the overall annoyance of the damn thing

Almost. Got closed for all the name calling and fighting that was occurring in the thread (which I guess is annoying).

OP - Judging by the overall LACK of people being civil with each other and staying even remotely on topic, I doubt we'll ever see it as a sticky.

Upvote 0
As one of the people that bore the brunt of a lot of irritated posters when I joined the forum and unknowingly posted something about 2.1, I would love to see a 2.1 sticky. It sure would have saved me some embarrassment. This is an active enough forum that things can fall off the front page fairly quickly, so If nothing else, it might help consolidate the 2.1 rumors -- or at least the venom surrounding them -- so the people that would prefer to avoid either know to stay away.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones