• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

captivate need box dont have to be new

lordmalice

Sep 20, 2010
powell
i want a captivate looking to buy around the 3rd or 4th of November don't have to be nib just need all it comes with new don't care about rooted or what not :)I'm very adept at the galaxy s line so i can do all that myself i need it for my niece she has at&t and really wants a kick ass phone so i let her use my vibrant and fell in love lol looking to spend around 250

i want a captivate looking to buy around the 3rd or 4th of November don't have to be nib just need all it comes with new don't care about rooted or what not :)I'm very adept at the galaxy s line so i can do all that myself i need it for my niece she has at&t and really wants a kick ass phone so i let her use my vibrant and fell in love lol looking to spend around 250

I've got one for sale. Still with the box and all that stuff. $300 + shipping, so $310 total. Pm me if interested and you want pics.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones