captivate rooted/super user etc...

Last Updated:

1. vapor311

vapor311 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

how do I go about putting froyo on it..I cant seem to find a thread with instructions on moving onto 2.2 since while samsung uk says sept itll be months after before att is doing effing it up with their usual downgrades and bloatware.

Advertisement
  2. evodon84

evodon84 Active Member

There is no froyo rom available for our phones yet.

3. vapor311

This is the gayness!

4. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

5. TDQuiksilver

TDQuiksilver Well-Known Member

Right.......

Now run along and play nicely with the Apple kiddos.

Froyo in September.

6. vapor311

I actually work for apple 3rd party software support and there is a reason i dont own their pos equipment.

Froyo wont come to us in sept. least not from att. They will take it and squeeze it like one of pam andersons implants thinking they are doing something worth while, in reality they are modding it to shit to put their bloatware on it to make it seem like trash to further promote the iphone. Im so glad that verizon will have the iphone on sale by jan 22nd it isnt funny. Needed to have done that since day one. The att contract was a waste of time. I would guess nov/dec before they release froyo to us and by that time phones will be hitting the market with gingerbread is my guess.

I love this phone but it saddens me that ATT has to behave as poorly as they do.

Hell my wife has a 3gs and when I jailbroke hers I was at least able to give her frash/flash .02 on it and now she can see some things i cant which is sad.

Very frustrated.

Not to mention the media hub not functioning and no flash 10.1 yet. All of this should have been handle at time of the phones release. No excuses froyo was ready.