Captivate visual voicemail?

Last Updated:

1. outcastrc

outcastrc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

With the captivate about to come out I am curious if we are going to be able to have visual voice mail. When I search on the internet everyone keeps saying to use google voice. However we don't have that service in Canada (yet). And I can't find other options...

I'd hate to have to go back to regular phone in voice mail after using the iphone's visual voice mail. Anyone have any idea? I was thinking that maybe other android devices might have already dealt with this in Canada.

Advertisement
  2. Saeros

Saeros Active Member

I'm also looking for similar information. Visual voicemail has been such a wicked feature. But truthfully, I'll be sooo happy to rid myself of my iPhone. LOL!

3. outcastrc

outcastrc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well I have been hunting and haven't been able to get any answer other then use Google Voice. And theres no word if or when it could be coming to Canada.

Right now its about the only real disappointment I have with the Captivate.

4. Saeros

Saeros Active Member

I did get mine on Friday, and am really happy with it. Sent my iPhone away with a friend :). Truthfully, I get so few voicemails that that feature isn't really bothering me yet. But ask me in a few months, and that might change. LOL.